In the heart of Atlanta's hippest neighborhood lies its hottest hotel. Take in the Atlanta Food and Wine Festival and when the sun sets, free your inner night owl at some of Atlanta's chicest clubs, including Rande Gerber's Whiskey Park, which is at home inside the W Atlanta - Midtown. Whatever inspires you, find it here.
Atlanta Food and Wine Festival
WHEN: May 19-22, 2011
WHAT'S COOKIN', GOOD LOOKIN'?
Book your room above or enjoy the ultimate Atlanta Food & Wine experience with our exclusive packages below:
Taste life in its fullest with W Atlanta - Midtown's True Epicurean package. Indulge in:
W Atlanta - Midtown's Ultimate Epicurean package includes:
Must call W Atlanta - Midtown directly to book. (404) 892-6000
* The Foodster ticket is for the emerging food and beverage lover. This special program is designed for twenty-somethings (21 - 29 years old) and includes:
- Break the Rules- an everything goes soiree featuring chef Nathan Lippy at the W Atlanta-Midtown hotel (Friday, May 20)
- Anything goes for this break-the-rules evening, where chef Nathan Lippy will make Southern flavors come to life using unexpected tools and techniques. This soiree is designed for the 21- to 29-year-old food lover or, as we like to call them, "Foodster." Enjoy great food, cocktails and a fabulous view of the city from the top floor of the W Atlanta-Midtown.
- A Day at The Farm- a volunteer activity at a local farm, followed by a barbecue feast and Craft brew sampling (Saturday, May 21)
- Foodsters will get down and dirty at a local Farm, working with Farm staff to plant, build and generally lend a hand, while learning more about the farm's sustainability practices and the varieties of vegetables, flowers, herbs, mushrooms, and eggs it produces. And the reward for a day of hard labor? An afternoon barbecue and craft brew tasting.
- Tasting Tents and Street Cart Pavilion (Sunday, May 22)