W Atlanta - Midtown is in the heart of Atlanta's hippest neighborhood and the official Music Midtown hotel, located just steps from Piedmont Park. Take in the performances at Music Midtown and then free your inner night owl at some of Atlanta's chicest clubs, including Rande Gerber's Whiskey Park, which is at home inside the W Atlanta - Midtown. Whatever inspires you, find it here.
Music Midtown 2014 September 19-20, 2014
Music Midtown 2014 will include performances by Eminem, Jack White, Zac Brown Band, John Mayer, Lana Del Rey, Lorde, Iggy Azalea, Bastille, Run DMC, Gregg Allman, Fitz and The Tantrums, B.o.B. twenty one pilots, NEEDTOBREATHE, Mayer Hawthorne Banks, The Strypes, AER, Sleeper Agent, Magic Man, Bear Hands, and Ron Pope. More acts to be announced!
Directions & Site Map
Music Midtown 2014 will be taking place on two stages in the 10th Street Meadow at Piedmont Park.
Parking will be very limited, all patrons are encouraged to use MARTA, walk, bicycle, or carpool.
There will be three entry gates into the festival.
- Charles Allen Gate is located at the corner of 10th Street and Charles Allen Drive. The Charles Allen Gate is also the “main gate” for Music Midtown.
- Park Drive Gate is accessible from Monroe and Park Drive. Patrons can enter the Park through the new expansion and enter the Festival from the north end of the 10th Street Meadow.
- Lakeside Gate is accessible from the 12th Street and 14th Street entrances into Piedmont Park. Patrons can enter at the base of Oak Hill by the lake. This route is parallel to 10th Street when walking through the park.
- Will Call will be located at the ticket booth at the corner of 10th Street and Charles Allen Drive, across from the Charles Allen Gate.
- Guests with VIP or Super VIP tickets will enter through a separate gate on 10th Street. More details will be sent directly to these ticketholders.
*Site Map subject to change